- 1 Package of Geefree Puff Pastry Dough
- Gluten Free flour for dusting
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots, medium size, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 2 TBSP Roasted Red Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ C Half and Half
- 8 oz Mascarpone Cheese, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 2 TBSP Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Eggs, Large, beaten
- Tart/Tartlet Pans with removable bottom or any pan you want to use
- Bring dough to room temperature.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat, add shallots and salt/pepper.Sweat for 5 minutes.
- Add roasted peppers and the parsley then sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the half and half and reduce by half. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients till fully incorporated then add cooled shallot mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dust the countertop. Grease a loose-bottomed tart/tartlet pan.
- Take one sheet of dough and roll it out to approx. 1/8” thick.
- Then use to line prepared pan, trimming to fit. Dough does shrink so leave a little extra above the lip of the pan. No blind baking needed.
- Spread the quiche mixture over the bottom.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown on top and cooked through.
- Let cool 10-15 minutes.