These gluten-free crackers are delicious complements to your favorite cheeses, dips, and spreads. Make these cheesy sesame crackers ahead of time and serve them as appetizers for your next dinner party or get together!
- 6 sheets of GeeFree puff pastry dough
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 large egg white, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup mixed black and white sesame seeds, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, divided
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces (about 2 cups) Gruyere, finely grated, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place a sheet of GeeFree puff pastry dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Brush lightly with butter and top with a second sheet of dough. Pressing gently again and brush with egg white
- Sprinkle half of sesame seeds and half of paprika over dough.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter half of Gruyere over top.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into 2-inch squares.
- Bake crackers until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on a baking sheet 3 minutes before serving.
- Repeat with remaining dough, butter, egg white, sesame seeds, paprika, Gruyere, and more salt and pepper, building on another parchment-lined baking sheet.
Do ahead: Crackers can be made 8 hours ahead. Store at room temperature.