These savory bites are dangerously addictive — and you won’t believe they’re gluten-free!
- 1 package of GeeFree Puff Pastry Dough
- gluten-free flour for dusting
- 1 package of bacon, strips cut in half horizontally
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- pepper, ground
- ranch dressing for dipping
- Bring dough to room temperature. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray. Dust the countertop with gluten-free flour. Roll out puff pastry dough out to approximately 1/8-inch thick. Dock crackers so they don’t rise; you can use the tines of a fork. Cut out crackers approximately the size of Club crackers. Carefully place them on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove from the oven and cool to room temperature.
- Wrap each cracker with bacon and re-place on sheet pan seam side down. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until bacon is cooked through and bites are very crispy, approximately 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool, then serve.
Serve warm or at room temperature.