Gluten-free crackers are easy to dress up or down, and they pair perfectly with your favorite cheeses, meats, and vegetables.
- 1 package of GeeFree Puff Pastry Dough
- gluten-free flour for dusting
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk for egg wash
- salt and pepper to taste
- rolling pin with a design
- biscuit cutters or fluted edges
- everything bagel topping
- assorted cheeses, meats, and vegetables
- Bring dough to room temperature. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Dust the countertop. Roll the dough out to approximately 1/8 inch thick. You can use a roller with a design on it if you like. Cut out crackers as desired. Carefully place them on the sheet pan.
- Dock crackers so they don’t rise. You can use the tines of a fork. Brush with egg wash. Sprinkle salt, pepper or whatever you want to top them with. Sweet or savory.
- Bake them for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Serve with any cheese, meat or vegetables.