The ultimate treat, the famous MG's fruit tart will satisfy any sweet tooth. Treat the family to this gorgeous lattice-topped fruit tart. No one will believe it's gluten-free!
- 1 package GeeFree Puff Pastry
- gluten-free flour for dusting
- 2 peaches (ripe)
- 6 strawberries (large)
- 1 apple (medium; your favorite type)
- 1 banana (ripe)
- 1 ½ tablespoons almond flour or coconut flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey (any type)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Bring dough to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel peaches, and apple. Place them in a blender along with the honey, and flour. Blend till smooth.
- If the mixture looks to watery add more flour. Set aside
- Dust countertop. Roll out the dough to the size of a pie dish/tin. It should be thin.
- Grease your pie dish and place dough inside pressing it to the dish. Pour filling into pie dish.
- Take banana and slice it, placing them on top of the fruit filling.
- Roll out more dough and create strips so you can form a lattice design on top.
- Egg wash the pie. Put into oven for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Let cool and serve.