Ideal for fall, these gluten-free Halloween-themed treats are fun for the whole family. Spice up your Halloween party spread with these gluten-free mini pumpkin pie tacos!
- 1 package Geefree puff pastry
- gluten-free flour for dusting
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 oz. cream cheese, slightly softened
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons sugar (granulated), divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8th teaspoon allspice
- ½ tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
Servings: 20-30 Tacos
- biscuit cutter or any circular cutter around 2 ½”
- Bring dough to room temperature. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make filling first. Mix pumpkin, cream cheese, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and all spice.
- Mix untill well incorporated. Then in a separate bowl mix remaining granulated sugar, cinnamon, egg yolk and heavy cream, set aside to use for egg wash.
- Dust the countertop. Take dough and fold in half then half again. Roll it out to approximately ¼” thick.
- Cut into circles using the cutter, then fill with 1 tablespoons pumpkin filling. Spread in a line from one end to the other so filling is even.
- Egg wash the edge. Fold in half then seal the middle and make sure you seal them well or they will open.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Egg wash them (put a nice coating on) and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!