Gluten-Free Pesto and Cheese Spiral Appetizers
These gluten-free pesto and cheese spiral appetizers are great for game day, parties, or weekend treats. Use any extra puff pastry dough to make cutouts, designs, or anything else you can think of!
- ½ cup of your favorite gluten-free pesto
- ½ cup shredded low-moisture mozzarella
- ½ cup ricotta
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 sheet GeeFree gluten-free puff pastry
- Mix together all ingredients except the pastry sheet and set aside.
- Dust the counter with gluten-free flour of choice and then roll out the sheet to 1/8 inch thick.
- Spread the filling on the pastry sheet, leaving 1/4 inch border all the way around.
- Starting at the end closest to you, roll all the way up.
- Carefully place the roll into the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes. This will help firm the dough and make it easier to slice.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Remove the roll from the freezer and slice it into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Spray a non-stick spray or use a non-stick sheet pan, and place spiral rounds on pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Spirals will be hot!