Looking for a game day snack or an after school snack everyone will love? Make a batch (or two) of these gluten-free puff pastry sausage rolls — and don't forget your favorite dip!
- 1 package GeeFree Puff Pastry
- gluten-free flour for dusting
- 1 lb. sausage (any kind)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Bring dough to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Dust the countertop. Take dough and fold it in half then half again.
- Roll out to ¼” thick then cut squares/rectangles the size you want to make the sausage rolls.
- Add a small amount of sausage meat to the cut square/rectangle and roll up like a cigar.
- Put small slashes on the top to let steam out. Egg wash. Place on a non-stick pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is 165°F and the crust is a golden brown.