These heart-shaped love letters are perfect for showing your love on Valentine’s Day or on any special occasion!
- 1 package of GeeFree Puff Pastry Dough
- gluten-free flour for dusting
- any type of filling
- 1 egg, lightly beaten for egg wash
- sanding sugar (any color)
- square cookie cutter or biscuit cutter
- Bring dough to room temperature. Heat oven to 375°F.
- Dust counter with gluten-free flour. Take puff pastry dough and roll it out to approximately 1/4-inch thick.
- Using cutters, cut the dough into squares. Take about 1 tablespoon of filling and put in the center of the dough. Brush edges with egg wash. Fold square like an envelope, making sure that the filling is showing at the top. Egg wash envelope and sprinkle with sanding sugar.
- Bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 10 to 15 pies