These savory eggrolls might be small, but they pack a punch. You’ll love these mini gluten-free pastrami reubens!
- 1 package of GeeFree Puff Pastry Dough
- gluten-free flour for dusting
- 1/2 lb pastrami, sliced and chopped
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Russian dressing
- 1 egg, slightly beaten for egg wash
- vegetable oil for frying
Dipping Sauce (Optional)
- 1 cup duck sauce
- 1/4 cup brown mustard
- Bring dough to room temperature. Heat oil to 375°F.
- For sauce, combine the duck sauce and mustard and refrigerate.
- Next, take all filling ingredients and mix together until well combined.
- Dust counter with gluten-free flour. Take dough and roll it out to approximately 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut 4x4-inch squares (you can make them larger or smaller). Then dollop about 1/4 cup of filling and add to the center of the eggroll. Don’t overstuff them. Brush edges with egg wash and fold dough as an eggroll. Making sure there are no openings and seal them very well.
- Fry in oil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- After eggrolls are formed, place on a greased sheet pan and egg wash the tops.
- Bake for approx. 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with sauce.
You can freeze and reheat as needed. Heat oven to 375°F and bake until internal temp of 165°F is reached, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 10-15 eggrolls