Perfect for party spreads, these gluten-free pastry spoons work well with sweet or savory toppings. Let your creativity flow!
- 1 package of GeeFree Puff Pastry Dough
- gluten-free flour for dusting
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk for egg wash
- sanding sugar (omit if using savory toppings)
- large spoon or cardboard template for outline
- Bring dough to room temperature. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Dust the countertop with gluten-free flour. Roll out puff pastry dough to approximately 1/4-inch thick.
- Carefully place the dough on the sheet pan. Dock dough the spoons don’t rise; you can use the tines of a fork. Cut out spoon shapes. Brush with egg wash. Sprinkle sugar or any topping you desire.
- Bake them for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.