This gorgeous gluten-free ricotta cheesecake is sure to make any celebration truly special.
- 1 package of GeeFree Puff Pastry Dough
- gluten-free flour for dusting
- 2 lbs. ricotta cheese
- 6 eggs, large
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, pure
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- 9-inch springform pan
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make filling first. Add all ingredients (except puff pastry dough and flour for dusting) into a large mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to combine. Filling should look smooth.
- Grease springform pan.
- Dust the countertop. Take dough and roll it out to approximately 1/8 inch thick. Cut dough large enough to reach the rim of pan. Carefully place dough into pan and press into sides. Pour the filling into the baking pan. With a sharp knife cut any excess dough, leaving a half inch of dough above the surface of the filling.
- Bake for 1.5 to 2 hours or until set and slightly browned on top.
- Let cool on the counter for at least 2 hours then remove from pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream, confectioner's sugar, or anything you can think of.