These gluten-free snowflake cookies add a festive touch to any winter celebration!
- 1 package of GeeFree Puff Pastry Dough
- gluten-free flour for dusting
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk for egg wash
Optional Tools and Ingredients
- rolling pin with a design
- cookie cutters, any size or shape
- sanding sugars
- classic vanilla buttercream frosting
- Bring dough to room temperature. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray. Dust the countertop with gluten-free flour. Roll out puff pastry dough to approximately 1/4-inch thick. You can use a roller with a design on it if you like.
- Cut out cookies as desired. Carefully place them on the sheet pan.
- Dock cookies so they don’t rise. You can use the tines of a fork. Brush with egg wash. Sprinkle colored sugar at this time if using.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Design as desired.