- ½ cup of your favorite gluten-free pesto
- ½ cup shredded low-moisture mozzarella
- ½ cup ricotta
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 sheet GeeFree gluten-free puff pastry
- Mix together all ingredients except the pastry sheet and set aside.
- Dust the counter with gluten-free flour of choice and then roll out the sheet to 1/8 inch thick.
- Spread the filling on the pastry sheet, leaving 1/4 inch border all the way around.
- Starting at the end closest to you, roll all the way up.
- Carefully place the roll into the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes. This will help firm the dough and make it easier to slice.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Remove the roll from the freezer and slice it into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Spray a non-stick spray or use a non-stick sheet pan, and place spiral rounds on pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Spirals will be hot!